368 Lily Street
This charming Victorian is located in the heart of the coveted neighborhood Hayes Valley. The house is built circa 1870’s featuring elegant Victorian details combining simple design to maintain a unique presence along a tranquil tree-lined residential street. Approximately 704 sq. ft.
Spacious master one bedroom ensuite - full-height glass sliding doors run along the entire East side of the bedroom and open to the morning sun and the outdoor rear deck.
- One full bath with a pedestal sink, abundant storage, shower over bath.
- The unusually tall ceiling height, 10’6” provides a lofty openness.
- South facing large windows with beautiful plantation wooden shutters face the front of the house with a view of the canopy tree.
- Rear deck with access from both the bedroom and the dining area is great for outdoor entertaining or for relaxing with a morning cup of coffee.
- The open floor plan provides spacious planning option coupled with circulation to connect all the spaces throughout this lovely home.
- Kitchen features a skylight opening to both the living room and dining area. Boasting stainless steel appliances and abundant cabinetry.
- The unfinished basement mimics the full footprint of the house and rises above gradually towards the back to provide opportunities for future upgrades for additional bedroom and a bathroom – nice for visitors as well as for extra potential income rental/Airbnb with a separate side entry.
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the home.
- Recessed lighting in living room, kitchen, dining area, and bath.
- Newly painted interior and exterior.
- New designer light fixture in dining area.
- Plenty of storage in the basement space with a Bosch Washer & Dryer.
- BEST of ALL – the home is fully detached which provides a serene setting.
- Walking distance to neighborhood cafes, bistros, famous restaurants, and trendy boutique shopping.
- Walking distance to cultural venues including Symphony, Ballet, Opera House, SF Jazz and the Nourse Theater.
- Close to Whole Foods Grocery.
- Access to both Muni and BART, with multiple nearby locations to Zip Car, City CarShare and Enterprise CarShare and only ½ block from major access to 280/100 Freeways.
- Patricia Green park nearby plus local coffee, made-to-order ice cream and fresh juice stands.
- Zen Center located around the block.
- Walker’s Paradise – 96 Rider’s Paradise – 96
LEASED PARKING NEXT DOOR ASK LISTING AGENT FOR DETAILS.